Playstation 3: System Software Update 2.17!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
New for 2.17: System stability during use of some PLAYSTATION®3 format software has been improved.

Link: PlayStation.com

I expect more updates coming up soon.

Your post confuses me.

A nondescript update (with a bug, apparently after the update some games can't update anymore or something) followed by:

"I expect more updates coming up soon."

I mean, should we have expected 'think this is the last one!'

:p just given ya a hard time.

Picked up my 2nd game tonight after a bonus at work.... MLB 08 The Show. Love Superstar mode on Madden so hoping this road to the show mode is half as good as that.

Thanks for the link to the update details...we sat down to watch 'No Country for Old Men' last night and voila, the update notice. Wondered what was included in this round of software patches.

I just finished downloading the last update a few minutes ago. I'm looking forward to this next one, especially the "resume play" feature.

Yep--Profile 2 w/ 2.20, supposedly by the end of this month.

Anyone heard about solid release schedule for the next update?

I haven't been able to confirm it myself, but I understand that it was just released.

2.20 was released last night. I installed it this morning. Obvious couldn't test BD-Live, although it asked me if I wanted to allow the BD access to the internet, since no BD-Live media is out yet. Tested restart of DVD/BD. I don't use DIVX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)