Playstation Move - Do you have it? Do you use it?

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I was thinking about getting the family Move for Christmas. My boys are 5 and 2.

Is it worth it?

Are there any fun games for it?

Do you actually use it enough to justify the cost?

Thanks!

Within the past few months I've bought two Move controllers, a Navigation controller, and several games including Sports Champions, Playstation Move Heroes, SingStar Dance, Get Fit with Mel B, and the Little Big Planet 2 Move level kit. I've enjoyed all of them (especially Sports Champions and Move Heroes), though they are a lot more fun to play with other people. The type of game designed more for a solo player (FPS shooters like Killzone 3, Resistance 3, SOCOM 4) don't really appeal to me.

To me it was worth the investment because all the controllers and the Sports Champions Move Bundle I got for 50% off regular prices and the games I got for free or for $10. I don't know if any of it would be worth much more, but then again, if I had young children around I would be getting more out of it and probably would've checked out Eye Pet and Start the Party. I should also point out that I don't have a Wii or 360 with Kinnect, but if I had either of those, I probably wouldn't see any reason to get into the Move as well as I don't see much on the horizon in the way of must-have games with Move support, though I'm intrigued by Bioshock Infinite (2012) and the Infamous 2 DLC coming out next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)