Please Advice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

er1ckr

Original poster
Jul 26, 2007
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Hi, I was recently introduce to the world of FTA and finally today ended up purchasing the neccessary equipment (and a bid more) but, now have some concerns regarding the type of receiver that I was recommended by the dealer.

I contacted xtremefta.com and the sales person suggested to go with a CONAXSAT Mini system. All the features (1 year no questions asks quarranty) and his knowlege comvinced me to go ahead and purchase it but, now that I have some time i was looking for more info on this type of receiver and most sites sells either the viewsat, coolsat, sonicviews, etc.

I was originaly planning on getting 2 - Viewsat Ultra but as aforementioned the salesperson changed my mind.

I ended up buying 2 Conaxsat Minis, 1 36" Fortec Star Dish, 1 SG2100 Moteck Dish Motor, 1 Invacom quad polar LNB and 2 EMP Centauri 4x1 switches.

Your thoughts are welcome.

Why not write up a review for all of us, once you get that Mini setup and running~heard it's supposed to be a good stable receiver. Might make me want one!! And yes they do advertise a good warranty.

CONAXSAT Mini Manual

Well, I might as well start by sharing the manual with everyone. Cheers!

Attachments

• CNX-Mini Manual.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
Being a Conaxsat Trio owner, I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Mini!
I didn't do much compared to others, but I did get to assist (beta test) with motor functionality on the inital software releases from Conaxsat.

What I like about my Trio is even though my FTA is current dismantled due to remodeling, the Divx portion of the Trio is still useful for my kids videos.
Now that they have instituted a true tivo-like timeshift/trickplay function, I'm itching to get my FTA setup back in action.

I received my equipment this past Monday Oct 22nd but, it has been raining ever since...which is a good thing since i have taken the time to do more research...a lot of good stuff in grounding

Hope for a break on the weather for Sunday

Rain, Rain Go Away...Damn !t

We're all standing by with baited breath. I'm really interested in one of these for my next purchase as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts