What if we like them?

If you don't like the commercial, change the channel! No one is forcing you to watch it.

?There are many other commercials out there that are much worse. This is a strange request.

Bob? is that you? LOL

I want Margaret Easley back.

I like the one where the son inherits his fathers DIRECTV system. Too bad that can't actually happen since it is a leased box and can't be transferred.

So I guess you like all those car insurance ones then

you know with geeky Flo and the dude who "is talking to his BFF....I'm mayhem"

So I guess you like all those car insurance ones then

you know with geeky Flo and the dude who "is talking to his BFF....I'm mayhem"

If you do way with these commercials they will go back to the National ones where you get a "DR Trimmer, or tractor or whatever else DR makes every 5 minutes. UGH...

If you do way with these commercials they will go back to the National ones where you get a "DR Trimmer, or tractor or whatever else DR makes every 5 minutes. UGH...

Jimbo, those DR Trimmer ads are a sure sign of spring! Bring 'em on!

Ya know,

Directv gets paid for every single commercial ad...that is why they are called what they are called. When you pay your bill about one third of the basic charge buys ads you may or may not want or need. Directv is double paid for that third of your bill.

Do you think Directv is not aware of this?

Joe

The DR chipper vac is pretty cool

At least it's not Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!

I like the Best Buy Outdated World Commercial.

YouTube - Best Buy® Buy Back Program: Outdated World

Toward the end of the commercial the guy is getting a 3D TV and he notices a ad on the delivery truck for a 4D TV .The daughter says "You bought the wrong TV silly head".

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe...they get paid for each ad...hugh?

i love this commercial lol, who cares its just a commercial. we can cry over any commercial. commercials are evil!

Status
Please reply by conversation.