Please help Invacom quad LNB = Channel loss

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ali-baba

Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
Hi,
I need you'r help guyz.

I got 100% Signals and its work perfect on every sat thats it's pointed.

But the problem, is that i have 100% signal quality on 1 polarity : Vertical (my receiver only show H and V, not R or L for circular); and the other polarity: Horizontal the signal quality is 0%.

I can catch only the V Polarity and transponders.

Now i read a litle bit, and it seems that it can be or the motor into the LNB (i just buy it, it's new...) or the setup is not well.

My setup is:

- Invacon quad LNB: 1 combo of outputs (C+L) is in a Diesqc switch 4x1 (v.2.0) and the cable from the exit of the switch(the x1) goes to my

- Motor SG 2100 and the cable of it goes to my receiver.

- Sonicview 4000 Receiverl

Try to help me thanks in advance!!!​

I don't have a SonicView, but my Fortec has an option for LNB Power that lets you select 13 volts, 18 volts, or 13/18 Volts. In order to allow the LNB to switch between V and H, the selection must be 13/18. Each different voltage selects a single polarity.

Do you have such an option at the setup screen for the LNB or for a given satellite?

No i didn't find something like this in my setup installation....: (

Does Lnb frequency have something in that ?

Have you bypassed the switch and the motor, i.e. connected a single LNB "L" output directly to the receiver? Have you tried the other "L" output from the LNB?

Make sure you turn off or unplug the receiver when connecting or disconnecting cabling.

What sats are you aiming at?

K thanks for you'r advice....but i found the error....stupid...error it was. I chosse wrong LNB TYPE...I chose OCS-DP LNB type instead of single ???? I DONT KnOW WHY, lol

THANKS IM HAPPY

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts