please help me

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have this feeling, and I'm only guessing, that DirecTV is only one of his financial problems. While $1,300 isn't "chicken feed" it isn't, in and of itself, enough to file bankruptcy. It may be awhile before he and DirecTV get connected again.

I have this feeling, and I'm only guessing, that DirecTV is only one of his financial problems. While $1,300 isn't "chicken feed" it isn't, in and of itself, enough to file bankruptcy. It may be awhile before he and DirecTV get connected again.
My guess as well

eventually or maybe directv will want to settle with me out of court like circuit city tried to do the day of my hearing in 2002.

The only settling you are going to see is one more bad mark settling on your credit. If you told me you were having problems paying a normal bill, I would feel sorry for you.. But $1300 indicates an attempt to commit fraud on your part. You want TV but don't want to pay.

alright guys no need to pile on here, the guy has hit a rough point in his life and you all are hitting him up like he stole money out of your checking account and hit on your wife while doing it. While I do agree a man is responsible for his bills, we have all made bad decisions in our lives and the only thing we can do is help someone up and hope they make the right ones from now on. Lets let this go and to the Op good luck, I am keeping the thread open for now as I hope someone might give him a number to try, but if it turns for the worse its closed, this is a warning to ALL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)