Please help!!!

D

DJSebol

Apr 28, 2004
I have 2 receivers, and on 1 of them channels are mixed up. On starzhd I have Bravo HD, on 262 it says upgrade, and on hbo channel I have espn.
Installer came and replaced diplexer. It fixed the problem, but when I checked the other tv(which was workin fine before)it was having the same problem as the other one.

I dont know whats wrong.
Please help me....

Thank you

vurbano

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
sounds like another bad channel master diplexer. homedepot has RCA diplexers for around 10 bucks

Ilya

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Call VOOM/Installer again and next time don't let him leave, until the problem is fixed for both sets :)
This is likely caused either by the diplexer or by the LNB. Read this thread (and this thread) about your problem.

V

Videofx

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2004
DJSebol said:
I have 2 receivers, and on 1 of them channels are mixed up. On starzhd I have Bravo HD, on 262 it says upgrade, and on hbo channel I have espn.
Installer came and replaced diplexer. It fixed the problem, but when I checked the other tv(which was workin fine before)it was having the same problem as the other one.

I dont know whats wrong.
Please help me....

Thank you

I covered this in another thread but the problem is the either the diplexor (which it is 95% of the time) or the LNB. Get the installes back out with both and this will fix the problem. I have had my diplexor replaced twice already.

Bill