Please help!!!

DJSebol

Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I have 2 receivers, and on 1 of them channels are mixed up. On starzhd I have Bravo HD, on 262 it says upgrade, and on hbo channel I have espn.
Installer came and replaced diplexer. It fixed the problem, but when I checked the other tv(which was workin fine before)it was having the same problem as the other one.

I dont know whats wrong.
Please help me....

Thank you

sounds like another bad channel master diplexer. homedepot has RCA diplexers for around 10 bucks

Call VOOM/Installer again and next time don't let him leave, until the problem is fixed for both sets :)
This is likely caused either by the diplexer or by the LNB. Read this thread (and this thread) about your problem.

DJSebol said:
I have 2 receivers, and on 1 of them channels are mixed up. On starzhd I have Bravo HD, on 262 it says upgrade, and on hbo channel I have espn.
Installer came and replaced diplexer. It fixed the problem, but when I checked the other tv(which was workin fine before)it was having the same problem as the other one.

I dont know whats wrong.
Please help me....

Thank you

I covered this in another thread but the problem is the either the diplexor (which it is 95% of the time) or the LNB. Get the installes back out with both and this will fix the problem. I have had my diplexor replaced twice already.

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)