Ahhhh Please Help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

djjsin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2004
AHHHH PLEASE HELP

last night i let my system in standby, so it will do an update. When i woke up this morning the update happened, and i was able to watch channel 100. I didn't have time to check anything else. Now, no OTA channels work. I have tried resetting the box, and now nothing works!!!! PLEASE HELP, I am trying to get incontact with voom tech support, but am unsuccessful with every attempt. The Laker game is on in 1 hour!!!

luckly

Well luckly i got it working, I ended up unplugging the unit, and plugging it back in, now everything works fine. Is this normal?

One comment I do have to make though, is that the customer service for voom has me wondering. I have numours times tried to call the customer service, and have always been directed to a voice mail after a couple minutes of waiting. This is the first thing with Voom that I find very unacceptable, especially in regards to the limited technical support information which is available at voom.com

There seems to be a problem with the phone. Next time choose option 1 and I believe it will give you a live person.

djjsin said:
Well luckly i got it working, I ended up unplugging the unit, and plugging it back in, now everything works fine. Is this normal?

One comment I do have to make though, is that the customer service for voom has me wondering.

Plug-unplug is normal at the outset. You did the right thing.

Customer service is having a few problems, probably due to several factors, one of which is increasing customer base. There is a lot of real-time support right here on this site. You can usually find someone who is interested in helping with a problem. Since there was only 5 minutes between your first and second post, it seems like you figured it out on your own, but the forum is a good choice for 1st line support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)