Ahhhh Please Help

djjsin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2004
AHHHH PLEASE HELP

last night i let my system in standby, so it will do an update. When i woke up this morning the update happened, and i was able to watch channel 100. I didn't have time to check anything else. Now, no OTA channels work. I have tried resetting the box, and now nothing works!!!! PLEASE HELP, I am trying to get incontact with voom tech support, but am unsuccessful with every attempt. The Laker game is on in 1 hour!!!

luckly

Well luckly i got it working, I ended up unplugging the unit, and plugging it back in, now everything works fine. Is this normal?

One comment I do have to make though, is that the customer service for voom has me wondering. I have numours times tried to call the customer service, and have always been directed to a voice mail after a couple minutes of waiting. This is the first thing with Voom that I find very unacceptable, especially in regards to the limited technical support information which is available at voom.com

There seems to be a problem with the phone. Next time choose option 1 and I believe it will give you a live person.

djjsin said:
Well luckly i got it working, I ended up unplugging the unit, and plugging it back in, now everything works fine. Is this normal?

One comment I do have to make though, is that the customer service for voom has me wondering.

Plug-unplug is normal at the outset. You did the right thing.

Customer service is having a few problems, probably due to several factors, one of which is increasing customer base. There is a lot of real-time support right here on this site. You can usually find someone who is interested in helping with a problem. Since there was only 5 minutes between your first and second post, it seems like you figured it out on your own, but the forum is a good choice for 1st line support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts