Please support my protest against Dish Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DishSUX, cut the flaming out.

Consider this a first and only warning

- and everybody else, just ignore him. There are better things to do than play into silly protests. Its one HD channel for crying out loud.

I am angry about how they did that, because I am worried they may remove HDNet, MGMHD, HDNet Movie, etc or any other channels without blinking their eyes. I am paying $$$ for their service and deserve treatment better than that, at least an explanation. One channel is not much, they Dish is certainly do sth similar again and again, that is their habit. So who is silly here?

I am angry about how they did that, because I am worried they may remove HDNet, MGMHD, HDNet Movie, etc or any other channels without blinking their eyes. I am paying $$$ for their service and deserve treatment better than that, at least an explanation. One channel is not much, they Dish is certainly do sth similar again and again, that is their habit. So who is silly here?

Make your protest. But as you can tell, there isn't much of a sympathetic audience, or much fear that all our HD is going to go away. Most of us have been here long enough to know that what goes away often comes back - usually the result of a contract negotiation.

And more importantly, we need to keep our discussions civil.

Smithsonian goes .... _______ian. Damn, I can't think of a clever rhyme. :)

Unlike Voom, I almost never watched Smithsonian. I'm fine to see it go. Especially if Dish gets Viacom, Fox, and Comcast instead.

If E* is willing to lose a few subs like yourself by cutting off those channels E* does not think is making them money, then what is the use of a protest?

I don't pay the extra $10 for HD Gold so I would have never noticed the channel is gone. This is only one removal...Dish will have to eventually add more HDs to stay competitive.

Make your protest. But as you can tell, there isn't much of a sympathetic audience, or much fear that all our HD is going to go away. Most of us have been here long enough to know that what goes away often comes back - usually the result of a contract negotiation.

>>>I watched Smith last night for 3h, you can understand my anger this morning when .... If this is a dispute, it is reasonable for them to let people know, all other companies handle that way, remember recent dispute between TWC and Viacom??? Based on Dish history, it is a legitimate concern they may remove other channels, Charlie Ergen had a reputation to do whatever he want, so now I will vote with my money by switching.

And more importantly, we need to keep our discussions civil.
>>>It wasn't my fault, other people attacked me first, I certainly wouldn't appreciate other people's sarcastic comments when their legitimate rights are abused.

Can't understand why some people on this forum have pea sized brain...

Pea sized brain! Really...
Excuse me mr. sux, but you might want to take a look at the other posts in this thread. Exactly how many have you recruited in your little protest mr. sux, hmm? How has this thread worked out for you in your protest against Dish mr. sux? How's it working out in your attempt in "dooming Dish" mr. sux?
Dish shut down Viacom channels for a bit, but they are still going strong with 13+ million customers. Dish shut down locals, some permanently, but they are still going strong with 13+ million customers. Dish shut down "Vs" for a while, they are still going strong with 13+ million customers. Dish shut down Lifetime for a bit, but they are still going strong with 13+ million customers. Dish dropped Voom, and they are still going strong with 13+ million customers...
Do what you want mr. sux, but as far as most of us here have shown, you really need to go away now. Thanks for trying to play, but I think the replies on this thread have shown that, besides our collective "pea sized brains", that your little protest means absolutely nothing to us.
And as far as your "legitimate rights" argument, might want to read that contract you signed when you signed up. The bit about where Dish can change programming without notice. Yeah it really is written right there in the contract. So Dish had the legitimate right to drop the channel... Nice try though! :rolleyes:
as I said in my last "pea sized brained" post mr. sux... GOODBYE!!! :wave

>>>It wasn't my fault, other people attacked me first, I certainly wouldn't appreciate other people's sarcastic comments when their legitimate rights are abused.

Dude drop it. You join the site today, create a name called Dish SUX, and then start flaming when criticized.

Man I wish my only problems were to rant and rave about one HD channel. If only my problems were so small.

Mr. Sux, does you Mommy and Daddy know that you are messing around with their TV service??"

In regards to Satellite TV, this has to be one of the crazyest sundays ever in regards to news, and posts to follow

What the hell are you talking about , you must be Dish employee, any reasonable person who subscribe to Dish HD will be pissed off, this happened many many times, yes, I am a member, but I have viewed this website many may times. Maybe you should be banned here! BAD GUY!

OMG!! By the way you typo,misspell, and wrongly word sentences, you must be a rogue Indian Dish Network CSR! You pack a lot of credibility here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts