Please support my protest against Dish Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't believe this forum should be used for such emotional diatribes against any company. And by somebody who apparently just registered, just for this purpose. Especially since we ban political talk, and this can be enforced to a remarkable level.

OP is apparently unaware that the "top management" he wants removed are the primary shareholders of the company.

Perhaps some consideration should be given to deleting, or closing, this thread. And maybe to tightening user ID choices.

What the hell are you talking about , you must be Dish employee, any reasonable person who subscribe to Dish HD will be pissed off, this happened many many times, yes, I am a member, but I have viewed this website many may times. Maybe you should be banned here! BAD GUY!

aw_jeez.jpg

What the hell are you talking about , you must be Dish employee, any reasonable person who subscribe to Dish HD will be pissed off, this happened many many times, yes, I am a member, but I have viewed this website many may times. Maybe you should be banned here! BAD GUY!

A little less emotion and fewer wild accusations will go a long way toward improving your credibility.

I could care less about either channel seeing as I have never and will never watch them. Nobody in my house has even realized Smithsonian is gone! The maddness!:eek:

Proposed new SG rule:

- To complain about the loss of a channel:

a) you must have previously made one post about a different subject
b) you must list the names of 3 programs you watched on the channel

Otherwise, the post automatically fits the definition of "troll".

Considering that Smithsonian has been around for what seems like a couple of weeks or so, it seems hard to believe anyone could be desperately attached to it already.

aw_jeez.jpg

ROTFLMAO
!sadroll!sadroll!sadroll
What the hell are you talking about, I am not a Dish employee, I am a reasonable person, I subscribe to Dish, I am not pissed off, this happens many, many, times in the course of life (you should get one), I am a member here, and navychop ain't gonna be banned! SAD GUY!

Trolls should be ignored, but you are irresistible fodder.:lick

Seriously, write your letter and cancel your service because in reality that's all you CAN do, right?

Get your cable, close your account (and this one here too if you don't mind), and please just go away. You have already showed that you aren't adding anything to this community. GOODBYE! :wave

I'm sure Dish cares so much that you're canceling your service
Unfortunately, many businesses only understand when their customers leave in significant numbers. With FiOS TV adding 100K new customers each month (and AT&T's U-Verse numbers not too far behind), Dish Network will have to do a better job of keeping their customers satisfied.

This is way too funny, as previously posted, 4 posts that justifies this kind of rant.... Well enjoy Uverse and all that great perks that they provide..... Don't let the door hit ya on the way out

What is the Smithsonian channel?

I bet most don't even know that this channel ever existed or that it disappeared. Dish might lose 1/10th of .001% of their customers over this.

Get your cable, close your account (and this one here too if you don't mind), and please just go away. You have already showed that you aren't adding anything to this community. GOODBYE! :wave

Can't understand why some people on this forum have pea sized brain. I just called and have already cancelled, they immediately removed program from my box. OK, I will get Brighthouse Cable Tuesday, until then, I have about 8 HD channels from antenna.
I talked to several banks before, credit report resulting from sth like this will NOT affect my mortgage rate at all, so no concern at all!

I like the change. I never watch the Smith channel. I had it hidden from my channel listing. Looking at CI I will actually watch some of it. Its a channel gain here in my house.

DishSUX, cut the flaming out.

Consider this a first and only warning

- and everybody else, just ignore him. There are better things to do than play into silly protests. Its one HD channel for crying out loud.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)