Possible HD-DVR price drop

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I see the $20 off for 12 months discount is still be offered today even though yesterday was suppose to be the end of this. If I'm reading the fine print correctly, the offer has been extended to June 30th.

I only see it saying $10 off for 12 months. Am I missing something? I'm confused as to whether it's worth waiting until 1/10. I'm switching from E* and want the HD DVR, an HD receiver and an SD DVR with a large HD package without the sports.

Hey, let's cut Vurbano some slack. He has 16,000 posts and is a "Founder" member so I say he can say whatever he wants unless of course his 16,000 posts all say "you don't own it".
Might want to go read some of those 16,000 posts, then let us know if he needs to be cut some slack;)

Dont get me wrong, some of his posts are constructive and informative, its just that many seem to serve no purpose other than to "stir the pot"

First off, BoisePaul - love your avatar. How old is your Husky? Ours is 6 1/2 & spoiled rotten!
14 months (and spoiled rotten as well!)

I see the $20 off for 12 months discount is still be offered today even though yesterday was suppose to be the end of this. If I'm reading the fine print correctly, the offer has been extended to June 30th. Also the Visa $50.00 cash card is still be offered as well. Now if one can combine this with the upcoming $100 drop in price of the HD DVR, then you've got a good deal.

Maybe the $50 Visa has been extended to June, but the $20 off for 12 is history. The offer on the website now shows $10, not $20.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)