Possible new customer to direct tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrcorgan

Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
I just bought a vacation home a few hours from my primary residence. At my second residence, there is no cable access. Here is my question:

If i changed to direct tv, would i be able to have both locations come on the same bill? I would need to have 4 TVs that can watch different channels and dvr 1 at my primary home. I would also need to be able to have 2 tvs with 1 dvr at my second home. Is this possible? or do i need to have 2 separate accounts?

Thanks,

Scott

I an not sure if you will have to have separate accounts, but I would verify it with D* first. Problem with having only 1 account with 2 locations is the system is only going to be installed at 1 location, you would have to contact a local retailer to install the second location or do it yourself. If it is a vacation house that is not going to be used as a residence or a rental/timeshare I believe they will treat it like they would a RV and have it as 1 account.

Your best, and most definitive, answers will be straight from DirecTV. When you speak with sales people at DirecTV, take good notes. Ask (and note) their names.

From your post, it sounds like you'd just connect cable if it was available. You didn't mention which service is at your primary residence. I'm assuming it's cable; and that cable is also your broadband provider.

If you've been happy with cable at your primary residence, why change it if only to match your vacation home?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts