Possible Switch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JimWH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Tampa Fl.
Currently I have Bright House basic (no boxes) and internet (Earthlink as ISP). I also have multiplexed onto two lines, DISH satellite. I am increasingly fed up with DISH and would like to reduce what I get from them, possibly eliminate them altogether and expand my Bright House service. I have a couple of questions. What is the prospect of BH offering the NFL network? I was surprised to see it unavailable. Would upgrading and adding cable boxes interfere with the satellite signal? I ask this because I notice that as things are now, the satellite is ok, but I do not get all the channels on the cable that should come in on the basic only package and some that do come in are not sharp. I'd appreciate any advice.

We won't be using the same wiring that is currently used for your satellite as for NFL Network that will depend on the NFL.

Thanks for the response, but perhaps I need to clarify. My house came pre-wired with coax from the cable box to various rooms in the house. When DISH was installed they tapped into two of these lines. On these two lines I can see both DISH and cable.

If they used the lines we would need to rewire...unless you want to get rid of dish altogether and still depending on the damage they caused. Hard to tell without looking at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)