Post Pictures Of Your Setup!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here is a picture of mine. This pic is about 6 months old and was before the room was even finished. Ill have to get some update shots.

Attachments

• 65s700.jpg
    65s700.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 312
Here's the nice picture for upstairs and the mess downstairs. No wires is what allows me to get wife approval.

Attachments

• Upstairs.jpg
    Upstairs.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Downstairs.jpg
    Downstairs.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 245
I LOVE your setup rad!!

I want a DLP or LCD but I dont like the pricetag. Maybe in 5 years they will be cheaper.

Here's my setup......lucky enough to have 2 home theaters.....1 is for the family room (with entertainment center), seats 6, sony 46" RPTV, with 5.1 surround and Tivo....the second is my dedicated home theater downstairs, 65" Mits 65813 (no entertainment center yet, customer cabinet surround pending) with DirecTV HiDef, 7.1 surround.....comfy for our family of 5 in two rows...would love to see others!!

LP

Attachments

• IMG_2218.JPG
    IMG_2218.JPG
    307.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2219.JPG
    IMG_2219.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2221.JPG
    IMG_2221.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 220
Here is mine.

52" RCA
Custom made Electrostatic Loudspeakers (I designed and constructed them)
Plasma Ball (just for fun ;-))

Safari

Attachments

• DSC04132.JPG
    DSC04132.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 200
Here's mine

Took me a long time to find a media cabinet wide enough for the Sony 50" LCD RPTV. Then I got the flanking shelves for other stuff. Speakers are on the shelves. And I flush mounted rear speakers behind the couch (not pictured)

Attachments

• hometheater.JPG
    hometheater.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 235
Now I simply don't have anything in a theater room, though we actually have a room for it here. I just haven't wanted to put it together and the wife isn't so sure about the whole project either. Stategically, not financially.

I don't think folks should worry about who can afford the best, but rather just show what you have. As long as you clean up, the picture won't be bad. Hehe. There's people out there with tons of toys, but that won't stop me from being gleefully happy to show off the few I own. ;) Honestly I like seeing people's setups to get ideas for my own.

I will say I am thinking of replacing our couch with those recliners with the cupholders in them. :yes

Anyway here is what we have in the living room. :D

Living Room HT

Here's mine nothing like homeboys stadium seating projector set-up but it keeps me happy.

Attachments

• HT.jpg
    HT.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,217
Here's my current setup

Sony KP-65WS500 65 inch RPTV
Yamaha RX-V1400 Receiver
Samsung SIR-TS160 Directv HD Receiver
Mirage LF-100 Subwoofer
Mirage Omnisat Loudspeakers
Toshiba SD-3950SU Progressive Scan DVD Player
Old-Ass Sanyo VHS Player
Playstation 2
Xbox
Harmony 659 Remote

fordarin.jpg

You people with Sony RPTVs are making me jealous. :D I hope to have mine ordered this week.

Here's mine..........free site by the way:

http://community.webshots.com/user/barneypoo69
Toshiba 51HX83
Samsung 931 (DVD player)
Sony SATHD300 (DirecTV STB) using the DVI output
Monster HTS3600
Marantz SR880 (using as a pre-pro)
Marantz MM9000 (amp)
NHT VT1.4 (mains)
NHT VS1.4 (center)
NHT SuperOne XU (rears)
SVS 25-31PC Plus (sub)

Barney

By the way, I really enjoyed the surprise of channel 74 Bravo-HD....more, more, more...surprises D*

Here's mine..
Sony 42" Grand WegaIII LCD RPTV,
Pioneer DD5.1 audio receiver,
Hughes HTL-HD receiver,
Sony SAT60 DTivo,
Zenith P-Scan DVD/VCR Combo deck,
Xbox

hdtv-setup.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.