Post what phone you use

I normally hate onscreen keyboards, but the hero for some reason is very easy for me. Maybe it's setup or the haptic feedback, I honestly don't know, but for me and my not overly large hands, it's been great. It's not the normal android onscreen keyboard, it's a HTC keyboard that is very much improved over anything I've used before. Actually faster at times cause I don't have to hunt for keys on the keyboard below the screen (never got proficient at touch typing on a phone keyboard)

Thanks, gonna give it a look soon. Probably going to get it first and try it for a month. If I like it I will keep it. If not, I will trade on the Tour. I know I will be happy with the BB. Really hate to give my curve up, but just need a little more power.

Thanks, gonna give it a look soon. Probably going to get it first and try it for a month. If I like it I will keep it. If not, I will trade on the Tour. I know I will be happy with the BB. Really hate to give my curve up, but just need a little more power.

Traitor.:rant::rant::rant:

<<<<<<<<------See Avatar. :D Although I might consider Blackberry for tethering and a few other things should I decide to tell Comcast to cram it, which is a distinct possibility once I'm back working. No sense paying for a $30 data plan AND $50 for High-Speed Internet when you can tether using the phone.

when at&t coverage improves in my area, then i will consider the iphone. in the meantime i'm very happy with my tour. one of the best phones i've had. :)

Update on mine:

Was on the Hero but now the Samsung Moment. Really love the AMOLED display and full keyboard, plus it's android still so I am happy. I may go back to the Hero still, but my first hero developed a odd memory error and lost my info, so when I took it back, I decided to try the Moment for a while and see what I like better.

Either way, it's android and I just can't say enough good things about the OS

blackberry tour 9630 RIM 3G on at&t. At&t would not replace my iphone at a reasonable cost. the new customers get the sweet deal but screw the old reliable loyal customers.
bought the tour off ebay with all the accessories for 329.00 FTW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)