Post what phone you use

incredible how things change in a year.hopefully i can control myself in 2011 :eek:

True enough. I doubt I will be able to control myself for long. I will have a "new every two" in July; I doubt I will use it then, as we are going to Europe in June 2012, and I will need a gsm-capable phone for that trip, so I will hold off as long as I can. I figure there should be a global version of a Bionic-like phone sometime this year.

Ironically, since getting the Tab, my smartphone usage has dropped pretty dramatically. I use the Tab far more often than the phone.

Still have the same iPhone 3Gs.

Probably get the iPhone 5 when it comes out, unless ATT has something else better by then

HTC Evo and Motorola i680. The Evo is for texting, data and GPS, the i680 is for voice. I need a phone that I can abuse and beat, the i680 takes care of that. Plus I can't stand talking on smartphones, I find them very uncomfortable.

Htc evo since launch last June. Rooted running CyanogenMod 6.1.2 wimax alpha-2. Soon to be CM7 nightly with wimax which is gingerbread aosp.

Waiting to see what dual core goodness announces in the next couple of months in case I get the upgrade bug.

The evo is the first phone I haven't been dying to upgrade 6 months after buying it.

Swyped on my CM'D Evo using tapatalk!

Currently have an Apple iPhone 4 on AT&T since last summer; before that was a Motorola RAZR v3xx on AT&T and the original RAZR before that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)