Post what phone you use

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
incredible how things change in a year.hopefully i can control myself in 2011 :eek:

True enough. I doubt I will be able to control myself for long. I will have a "new every two" in July; I doubt I will use it then, as we are going to Europe in June 2012, and I will need a gsm-capable phone for that trip, so I will hold off as long as I can. I figure there should be a global version of a Bionic-like phone sometime this year.

Ironically, since getting the Tab, my smartphone usage has dropped pretty dramatically. I use the Tab far more often than the phone.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Still have the same iPhone 3Gs.

Probably get the iPhone 5 when it comes out, unless ATT has something else better by then

Steve Mehs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 22, 2010
Marilla, NY
HTC Evo and Motorola i680. The Evo is for texting, data and GPS, the i680 is for voice. I need a phone that I can abuse and beat, the i680 takes care of that. Plus I can't stand talking on smartphones, I find them very uncomfortable.

John Kotches

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Nov 21, 2003
Troy, IL (STL Area)
Htc evo since launch last June. Rooted running CyanogenMod 6.1.2 wimax alpha-2. Soon to be CM7 nightly with wimax which is gingerbread aosp.

Waiting to see what dual core goodness announces in the next couple of months in case I get the upgrade bug.

The evo is the first phone I haven't been dying to upgrade 6 months after buying it.

Swyped on my CM'D Evo using tapatalk!

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Currently have an Apple iPhone 4 on AT&T since last summer; before that was a Motorola RAZR v3xx on AT&T and the original RAZR before that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)