Post what phone you use

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I normally hate onscreen keyboards, but the hero for some reason is very easy for me. Maybe it's setup or the haptic feedback, I honestly don't know, but for me and my not overly large hands, it's been great. It's not the normal android onscreen keyboard, it's a HTC keyboard that is very much improved over anything I've used before. Actually faster at times cause I don't have to hunt for keys on the keyboard below the screen (never got proficient at touch typing on a phone keyboard)

Thanks, gonna give it a look soon. Probably going to get it first and try it for a month. If I like it I will keep it. If not, I will trade on the Tour. I know I will be happy with the BB. Really hate to give my curve up, but just need a little more power.

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Thanks, gonna give it a look soon. Probably going to get it first and try it for a month. If I like it I will keep it. If not, I will trade on the Tour. I know I will be happy with the BB. Really hate to give my curve up, but just need a little more power.

Traitor.:rant::rant::rant:

JonE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 30, 2008
Denver, CO
<<<<<<<<------See Avatar. :D Although I might consider Blackberry for tethering and a few other things should I decide to tell Comcast to cram it, which is a distinct possibility once I'm back working. No sense paying for a $30 data plan AND $50 for High-Speed Internet when you can tether using the phone.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
when at&t coverage improves in my area, then i will consider the iphone. in the meantime i'm very happy with my tour. one of the best phones i've had. :)

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Update on mine:

Was on the Hero but now the Samsung Moment. Really love the AMOLED display and full keyboard, plus it's android still so I am happy. I may go back to the Hero still, but my first hero developed a odd memory error and lost my info, so when I took it back, I decided to try the Moment for a while and see what I like better.

Either way, it's android and I just can't say enough good things about the OS

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
blackberry tour 9630 RIM 3G on at&t. At&t would not replace my iphone at a reasonable cost. the new customers get the sweet deal but screw the old reliable loyal customers.
bought the tour off ebay with all the accessories for 329.00 FTW!

Apple v Android: Weakness of both

iPad & iPhone 4 VGA Adapter Work on a 3Gs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)