Postcard from Dish Retention

Ditto on that. I have a 722 and they brought me out a new 722k as well to add to my lovely apartment! They originally told me I would be getting a 622, but after a little whining, I got a 722; when the installer came, he had a 722k, which I guess is all he had!

this was the deal I got in the mail, they aren't honoring that 10 dollars off for 12 months tho. Anyone got the promo code or a picture of this? They saying this deal doesn't exist.

For all of you who are complaining about the difference between a 622, 722 and 722K when participating in this promo...

#1 Yes they are trying to get rid of old inventory, thats why sometimes you are promised a 622 and get a 722 or 722K

#2 The only people complaining are satelliteguys members, as most customers don't know or care if there is a difference in hardware as long as its an HD/DVR and they are getting it for FREE.

this was the deal I got in the mail, they aren't honoring that 10 dollars off for 12 months tho. Anyone got the promo code or a picture of this? They saying this deal doesn't exist.

If you get a CSR that says it doesn't exist, just play CSR roulette. I never got a postcard, but the 3rd rep I got honored it, but of course a new 2yr commitment begins :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts