PPV issue, can DIRT check?

mag314

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
I ordered a PPV event and was not able to actually view it. On the phone with Dish last night, trying to work it out, for pretty much the entire length of the event, with no resolution...eventually was told they had to check something and would call me back in "10 minutes"...though it has now been about 12 hours and I am fairly certain they are not calling me back :)

I missed the event, and yeah, kind of upset as it was a sporting event, but what is done is done. However, since the trouble shooting last night involved repeatedly attempting to re-order the event, I'd mostly like to make sure I am not going to get a massive bill...

Thanks!

I'm sure a DIRT member will contact you when they come on today. If they happen to miss your post you can email them, they are listed in red on the main forum page when they are here.

How did you order it and what was the actual problem when you tried to watch.

Betcha is was the prelude to the dream race... same thing happened to me. Check your guide it's likely available on Friday's replay like mine is.
The csr I did a chat with last night wasn't getting that the race was on then. It may be my fault as my rcvr isn't phone connected, however I have ordered other PPV online and never had an issue.
I thought it was just me... massive fail dish... I now know who won the race. Well we get the replay Friday... wtf..
I didn't see any dirt members online... was too pissed off after the chat to bother.

ZachS PM sent, thanks...

and thanks robstudio; my receiver is connect both to phone and internet, and was able to order stuff in the past...and yeah, hate that I know the outcome but will probably still watch on Friday if it actually works.

Thanks Zach for looking into it.... not very happy with the answer however...
Apparently I ordered it for 6/8 ... there was no date option that I saw... would the freakin default not be LIVE... during a LIVE event...
I'm steaming mad now and ought to stop posting....
Go out for tea and quiet time ... lol...

I stand corrected... I have been offered a refund and removal of event, as I haven't seen it... obviously...
Thanks Zack... DIRT comes through again!!!

And a second thanks to Zach, as my original issue is also taken care of...should have come here last night but honestly thought it was an issue on my end. Live and learn :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts