prayer needed for Barry (ACRadio)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good luck with the surgery and a full recovery process.

Copy and Paste from another site..

For now, it appears our prayers have been answered favorably.

I just got off of the phone with Barry's wife, Rachel. I could hear the relief in her voice in her nervous laughter. She told me that they harvested the veins at 11:15am ET and started the heart surgery at 11:45 and they were done around 2:15. The have already removed the ventilator and Barry was conscious and talking. He is still in intensive care for now. Rachel will get to see him one more time in about 30 minutes and then she will not get to see him again until tomorrow and hopefully they will be moving him to a room and she will give me a call.

Rachel wanted to express her thanks to everyone who cares and thank you for your prayers and to please continue to pray for Barry to have a good recovery.

I hope you get well soon ACRadio. I have always enjoyed reading your post on here. May God bless you and your family.

Great news Davage, thanks for the update.
Best wishes for speedy recovery there, AC. Let us hear from you when you can.

Great news!, Rick Caylor just talked with Barry this evening and said he is doing fine.

Copy/paste from Rick's forum:
Rick Caylor said:
Just talked to Barry from his hospital room and he is in extremely good spirits. He has a strong faith. He sounded just like his ole self and hoping to be back home soon.

ss20100814200705.png

Cojone!!!, we are getting old people!. I am glad to hear all went well and that he is getting better. Also looking forward for his unvaluable posts here. Wish him a full and fast recovery.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts