Precision C band lnb

Thanks for your reply titanium but this image has the specs on at.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-200226_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-200226_Gallery.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 189
Ok thanks titanium I just prefer them over the norsat works well for me but thanks for the feedback and if you should come across any please let me know and thanks again.

That's kind of like the lure catching the fisherman in the store. Go with a good Norsat and all will be fine and much more modern. I believe CalAmp was the same LNB also. They worked fine, but don't limit yourself to that LNB only. A norsat 5150 should be able to be has under a hundred bucks and is a PLL and a great lo stability. Cant remember off hand but thinking 5 khz stability.

Thanks for all the feedback guys but i also have these 2 Norsats and they are not very good, the precision ones are way better. Well to let you guys know I'm in barbados in the Caribbean so my view might be different from you all that is in the u.s or canada. But I'm still open for suggestions knowing that I'm still this far away but all in all very happy for the feedback thanks again everyone.

Attachments

• 20220531_161743.jpg
    20220531_161743.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 142
Thanks for all the feedback guys but i also have these 2 Norsats and they are not very good, the precision ones are way better. Well to let you guys know I'm in barbados in the Caribbean so my view might be different from you all that is in the u.s or canada. But I'm still open for suggestions knowing that I'm still this far away but all in all very happy for the feedback thanks again everyone.
I'm curious about how the Astrotel beats those Norsats you have. Higher signal strength? Higher signal quality?

Reactions: Comptech
Could be not using a modded switch with then. I have had this conversation a hundred times with a hundred different answers. But if you read those LNB's they require 19 to 24 volts. I run a modded WNC multi switch with 5115's and have no problem.

Reactions: Captain Midnight
Could be not using a modded switch with then. I have had this conversation a hundred times with a hundred different answers. But if you read those LNB's they require 19 to 24 volts. I run a modded WNC multi switch with 5115's and have no problem.
Ah, yes. I have a 2x8 WNC switch I was about to mod for my NJRCs, but performance was adequate. Some LNBs are power hungry.

Reactions: c-spand
Captain, signal and quality both higher and I'm using a zinwell 4x4 multiswitch. I also see you guys mentioned a WNC switch I've never heard of it not to mention we're very limited on having stuff on this little island. Does anyone know where I can source one of those switches from?

Reactions: c-spand
That is because that is the 8's series of Norsat LNB's they are not so great.. the 3 series with PLL outstanding performance

Houston thanks for your info, by any chance you have 3 series with the PLL that you can post a photo of it so i can have an idea what to look for if I see any to purchase. Thanks again

Where does this fit in the hierarchy? Worked like a champ for me. I pulled it last Fall to experiment with a Titanium Satellite CK1-S.

Cal-Amp Pro-1.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Latest posts