Precision C band lnb

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well my friend in Barbados, this might be your lucky day, look what I found sitting in my stash of extras. Brand new in the box with bolts and gasket. Will this do? This was my spare backup but I never needed it as the Cal-Amp never went bad.

By the way, do they still rent those Mini-Mokes down there? Of all the islands we've been to the nicest people were on Barbados and Moorea, by far.

Mini LNB-1.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha well radio, it's amazing when you go looking for treasure as you did at some point you may strike gold that's exactly what you did radio, look at the colour of it pure gold. I want to say thanks a million for the effort and the feedback posted hear in this post everyone and if anyone else has anymore treasure lying around like radio please feel
free to let me know thanks again.

Now radio yes we still have those mini mokes here for rent not as many as years ago but we still have. As for the lnb please let me know how much you want for it and we can work out about shipping cost as well. So thanks again and continue to dig into that stash you never know what else you can find.

In case anyone's wondering, the OP said he wanted the LNB and he would get me an address to ship it to. Never heard from him again. This is the second time this summer an issue like this has happened. Makes you want to stop offering.

Reactions: FTA4PA and AZ.
Radio sorry if I didn't get back to you but I still do want the lnbs just trying to find someone else coming to the u.s that you can post them too not to my mention I'm dealing with a son that last year had a brain tumor operation that it couldn't even be done here I had to take him to Colombia to get it done so my apologies again please forgive me.

Where does this fit in the hierarchy? Worked like a champ for me. I pulled it last Fall to experiment with a Titanium Satellite CK1-S.

View attachment 157257
Man it has been many years since I have had my hands on one of them, used to be some clowns on Analog C band I think they called themself the regular guys or something like that selling them, saying how cold the LNB's were, back in the days like the mid 90's.

Radio sorry if I didn't get back to you but I still do want the lnbs just trying to find someone else coming to the u.s that you can post them too not to my mention I'm dealing with a son that last year had a brain tumor operation that it couldn't even be done here I had to take him to Colombia to get it done so my apologies again please forgive me.
OK, just keep me informed please, I'll hold it for you.

Thank you radio much appreciated just looking for someone that is coming to barbados that you can post it too, and things has gotten a bit worst for me as well my grandmother died on saturday age 99