PREMIER

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Your current costs include the programming package and all equipment costs.
What package(s) do you have now?
What equipment do you have?

Here let me break this down for you

109.99 for premier
10.00 HD Access ( assuming you have HD)
6.00 DVR Service fee ( assuming you have a dvr most due )
15.00 Additonal reicever fees as most have 4 reicevers and you get the first reciever for free
7% ( OP is in In and the tax rate on tv services is 7%)

Those numbers have some fudge room inthere depending on what you may or may not have

Had Premier before I realized that with the sports subs I was spending the equivalent of a car payment every month. Never watched most of the premium movie channels anyway. Downgraded to Choice Xtra HD DVR package (plus Sports Pack), which gives you a break on HD access and DVR service. Very happy, and have budget to add service if I want without reaching the stratosphere.

i have all movie channels and have 1 hd receiver and 4 sd receivers and the hd extra pack

if you have choice xtra + all the movie channels then switch to premier as it will save you money . because by time you add the 3rd premium to choice xtra your sitting at 2 dollars more then premier cost . Plus with premier you get sports pack which is nice depends how much you like college sports.

yes i have choice xtra + all the movie channels, if you where to change to premier would i need to call them or do it on the internet

yes i have choice xtra + all the movie channels, if you where to change to premier would i need to call them or do it on the internet

you can change it online if you have setup your account online.

otherwise it is a quick call to upgrade. I am surpsied no one never mentioned it to you before .

Of course you will have to pay extra for the HD access and the DVR fee, which are included in Choice Xtra but not in Premier.

They are not included in choice xtra

Plus HD DVR package they are which is just choice xtra plus hd plus dvr fee on one bill line item for easier reading.

Also it been been made aware of potential fees if you notice above I showed but hd and dvr fees in my calucation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)