Premiere and ST for only $3 more a month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
remember that the fine print says you have to cancel sunday ticket after this season or you will be automatically renewed for next year.

the 5 months of sunday ticket start the 2nd sunday in september, september 12th. Season usually ends the 1st sunday in january then the playoffs start and I do believe the first round or two are on sunday ticket.

I know that at the end of promo, I will have to call D*. I wrote it down on a 2011 calender. I will cancel ST and drop down to Choice Plus.

My last bill did not reflect the changes on my account. I reveived the call about one or two days after the end of my billing cycle. My bill before the call is $78.19. My bill should be around $82.00 during and after the the promo.

I will go very slow...I am only paying three dollars more a month for the Sunday Ticket and the premium channels.

This was not the same package that new customers were offered. I am NOT paying $59.99 a month for the Sunday Ticket!!!!

Your premium channel package lasts for 5 months from when you signed up, then your rate will go up.

The NFL season will start and end on the NFL's published schedule, which you can find on NFL.com - Official Site of the National Football League. You will be able to see any non blackout game on the sunday ticket channels (in the 700's) from the start of the regular season until the end of the regular season.

The 5 months of premiums and the NFL regular season games are independent of each other. It would do you no good to show you NFL channels and games now because the games are pre-season events at this time, and they're all shown for free on either your local channels or the NFL network.

Your 5 months of premiums will start and expire and the NFL regular season schedule will start and expire on a different schedule from each other.

Your premium channel package lasts for 5 months from when you signed up, then your rate will go up.

The NFL season will start and end on the NFL's published schedule, which you can find on NFL.com - Official Site of the National Football League. You will be able to see any non blackout game on the sunday ticket channels (in the 700's) from the start of the regular season until the end of the regular season.

The 5 months of premiums and the NFL regular season games are independent of each other. It would do you no good to show you NFL channels and games now because the games are pre-season events at this time, and they're all shown for free on either your local channels or the NFL network.

Your 5 months of premiums will start and expire and the NFL regular season schedule will start and expire on a different schedule from each other.

cfb...

Thanks for your help...that is the way I thought it should work but the more I thought about it, the rep was only talking about things expiring in five months.

I wish you had seen my posting first as it would have saved me a lot of time on the keyboard:rolleyes:.

Again...thanks

Your sunday ticket will definitely not expire in 5 months, although the NFL regular season will be over by then!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)