Rebate not given due to non qualified programming package!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
First of all, I sub to premier, + NFL ST.

I sent in the all of the proper paperwork so that way D* could pay my ETF, and everything was in line. Tonight I go to check out my rebate when I see this. BTW I should have seen the maximum amount as my ETF was more than what D* was offering to pay out by 50 bucks so I should have seen the whole 300 back.

Anyhow, so I log in and this is the message..........

ID: 62788
Eligibility Period: 10/18/2009 -
Redemption Method: Mail In Submission
Confirmation #: DZVZ-2694-6286
Date Submitted: 08/13/2010
Errors(s):
The account number provided does not have a qualified programming package active on the account

Ahhh D* I sub to Premier + ST, and if that isnt a qualifying package what is?

D* is so full of crap............. Im on the phone with them and now they are saying that I dont qualify.. Yet the rebate show's in my rebates selection and was offered as apart of the winback team..

That sucks. $200 is a decent amount of cash. So the issues now begin with Goaliebob and D*.....

Yes I have a copy of the PDF. The link wont work as you have to have it active in your account in order to see it. "very special offer" Im talking to a supervisor now who it taking care of things hopefully.. were trying to get ahold of the right department.

Pritty much you send in a copy of the bill (dish) showing an ETF fee, they send you a visa check card for the amount.

Update: just got off the phone with D* and the rebate center is closed. The supervisor said that I have everything in line, and cant figure out why its saying I dont have the right package, especally when I'm a premier sub w/ NFL ST. I will be promptly cussing out the rebate team tommorow morning if this doesnt get fixed promptly.

On the phone with the rebate department, (some chick from the phillipeans) they are checking into it. I have been on hold for over 15 min, waiting for the CSR to comeback on why the rebate wasnt given to me.

The CSR on the phone is manually processing it, Apparently the system (sounds like directv needs a better system and CSR trainning) threw back a code saying I wasnt eligable even though I was and submitted all the right paperwork and had all of the correct programming. She told me that the code came back from Coustomer Care. It sounds like there is funny buisness happening behind the scenes.

No one from the rebate department can understand why it happened, nore can they come up with an explination. So for now im going to keep an eye on this. Its absolutly rediculous that this happened in the first place. D* is suppost to be winning back coustomers, but with errors like this it makes thier job much harder. I can imagin how pissed other coustomers would be who was depending on the rebate.

What's this rebate for? For leaving E*?

Yea...... I just found this little Jem today that appeared on my bill.

D* is really on a roll!

08/18/2010 HD DVR Receiver - Equip NRF $250.00$15.6308/18/2010 HD DVR Receiver - Equip NRF $250.00$15.63
08/18/2010 HD DVR Receiver - Equip NRF $250.00$15.6308/18/2010 HD DVR Receiver - Equip NRF $250.00$15.63

On the phone now with D* Again! Looks like the tech didnt turn in the two HD DVR's that he swapped out for the HR 24's. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Yea...... I just found this little Jem today that appeared on my bill.

D* is really on a roll!

On the phone now with D* Again! Looks like the tech didnt turn in the two HD DVR's that he swapped out for the HR 24's. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

How long ago was the swap made, could it just not be in the system yet ?

thumb160x_Not-again-picard2.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts