Rebate not given due to non qualified programming package!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How long ago was the swap made, could it just not be in the system yet ?

Two weeks ago. The CSR say's that they have the recivers in their system as recived, but the order was never cancelled so they are trying to resend the recivers out again, and charging my bill for them. He said that he cancelled the order, and I shouldnt be charged for them as well as it could take 72 hours for the charges to disspaear. I dont know why the order wasnt filled when Direcsat was out here swapping the HR20's for 24's. Communication between Directv and Directsat apparently isnt there.

For being a communications company, Directv isnt communciating effectivley of multiple levels. That's something that could be worked on as well as better CSR trainning for lower level CSR's. Im keeping a close eye on my bill and once it gets straight it should be straight. Stonecold, if you still have my account number (if you see this) feel free to peak in and make sure everything is right with my account.

GB are you related to Bob in any way? Get the black cats out of your homes as you 2 guys have the world's worst run of luck at anything and everything you guys get involved with. I have been involved with almost every major company you 2 have bashed; most for 10 or more years each; and NEVER have I had dealings like these. Not even remotely. I almost wish I could watch or listen to your original dealings, phone calls and paperwork filings just to see what happens to make so many things consistently spin out of control with you guys.

NOTE: don't ever go to Vegas!!

I seriously do have a black cat in my home! His name is Xanax. :D Were watching CSN Chicago in full time HD on D* :)

Attachments

• Black Cat.jpg
    Black Cat.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 164
Original image was photoshoped!

I am assuming I am the only one who saw through his photoshopped image. Well, I was able to restore the original image.....

Someone isn't over Charlie yet.... :p

Attachments

• Black Cat.jpg
    Black Cat.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 144
Hey D* guys...welcome to the Dish Network forum STARRING Goalibob!! Get out your shovels...it's gonna get deep!

Last edited:
Im actually all over the forums. Just because I don't post, doesn't mean that im not looking or reading. Also, the issues that I have posted here are very legit, Not to say that the ones over in the dish forum weren't either. There is a difference between Dish and Directv, is Directv at least addresses the issues and doesn't pretend that there isn't one. All of my account issues, so far (knock on wood) Directv has fixed. Now with that said, neither provider is perfect. D* sees fit to only add PPV hd right now and take its time when launching new HD, E* sees fit to not really care about any type of real programming that consumers want such as IFC, DisneyHD, RSN's in full time, ect. While they did add AMCHD recently, (that is a glimmer of hope) Until dish makes some serious moves and signs that they are going to change their ways, I can only take what they do with a grain of salt.

With that said, both company's right now are only doing the bear minimal when it comes to serious "festivus" hd additions.

Im actually all over the forums. Just because I don't post, doesn't mean that im not looking or reading. Also, the issues that I have posted here are very legit, Not to say that the ones over in the dish forum weren't either. There is a difference between Dish and Directv, is Directv at least addresses the issues and doesn't pretend that there isn't one. All of my account issues, so far (knock on wood) Directv has fixed. Now with that said, neither provider is perfect. D* sees fit to only add PPV hd right now and take its time when launching new HD, E* sees fit to not really care about any type of real programming that consumers want such as IFC, DisneyHD, RSN's in full time, ect. While they did add AMCHD recently, (that is a glimmer of hope) Until dish makes some serious moves and signs that they are going to change their ways, I can only take what they do with a grain of salt.

With that said, both company's right now are only doing the bear minimal when it comes to serious "festivus" hd additions.

Rebate tool does not like NFLST + free Premier promo it has a tendency to throw it off.

Excuse my craziness hear but lets just look at a few things

1. make sure there was a copy of your dish net bill showing the early termination fee included in you rebate form.

2. it hasnt been more then 90 days so you fin there and you did mail it in.

So really the only thing that reall goofs this up is customers forgettig to provide a copy of there dish bill. Or in your case free premier.

What happens is the rebate system look at your package see you hve free premier and flips out nothing a escalation to account management wont fix sounds likethe supervisor you got already did that for you .

Hey D* guys...welcome to the Dish Network forum STARRING Goalibob!! Get out your shovels...it's gonna get deep!

Can you guys take him back please???? Hehe........its already knee deep

Rebate tool does not like NFLST + free Premier promo it has a tendency to throw it off.

Excuse my craziness hear but lets just look at a few things

1. make sure there was a copy of your dish net bill showing the early termination fee included in you rebate form.

2. it hasnt been more then 90 days so you fin there and you did mail it in.

So really the only thing that reall goofs this up is customers forgettig to provide a copy of there dish bill. Or in your case free premier.

What happens is the rebate system look at your package see you hve free premier and flips out nothing a escalation to account management wont fix sounds likethe supervisor you got already did that for you .

I will be honest this was my thought. To me I will bet Directv system won't recognize you as a Premier subscriber because of with NFLST you are not a true subscriber of premier subscriber based on cost. I view it as dollars and cents. Premier $109.99 X 5=$549.95 - NFLST $59.99 X 5=$299.95 differences =$-250. This is likely what is creating the issue. something not even included is HD which tacks on another $120.

Just my thoughts.

I will be honest this was my thought. To me I will bet Directv system won't recognize you as a Premier subscriber because of with NFLST you are not a true subscriber of premier subscriber based on cost. I view it as dollars and cents. Premier $109.99 X 5=$549.95 - NFLST $59.99 X 5=$299.95 differences =$-250. This is likely what is creating the issue. something not even included is HD which tacks on another $120.

Just my thoughts.

This has only affected the mail in ECF 200 dollar gift card promotion . engineers are fixing it. Every package as a service code. What happens with the NFL promo is the the service code for the free premiere is in the same range of codes that normal employee service codes are in. Which spit back the bad info to bob . Bob will get his 200 and everything will be right with the world

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)