Rebate not given due to non qualified programming package!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well im not getting the free premeir offer. I'm paying for premier and NFL ST, as an addon as I came back to the Directv family before they would do the premier offer.
I did send in a copy of the dish bill showing where I got charged the ETF fee, and it's well within the 90 day's. I technically still have atleast 30 more days to send in the rebate as of today.

I still also havent seen my 500 + dollar credit for the 2 HDDVR's im being charged for, that I dont have in my posession, nor do I want them, as my account is good to go the way I have it now w/ MRV. Its funny as the computer system (according to the last CSR) has the recivers in D*'s inventory yet they are charging me for an order that was allready fufilled, swapped and has been good to go for a while. Now that its been a few weeks, this charge has came out of the blue.

Nope

Can you guys take him back please???? Hehe........its already knee deep

NO WAY do we want him back. Besides Charlie has issued a shoot on site order. Then again he might be persuaded to rescind that order if Gb changes to an Avatar that is less anti-Charlie. :D Just joking around Charlie don't care he's getting the ETF even if it is being paid by D* In fact he likes that. :)

First of all, I sub to premier, + NFL ST.

I sent in the all of the proper paperwork so that way D* could pay my ETF, and everything was in line. Tonight I go to check out my rebate when I see this. BTW I should have seen the maximum amount as my ETF was more than what D* was offering to pay out by 50 bucks so I should have seen the whole 300 back.

Anyhow, so I log in and this is the message..........

ID: 62788
Eligibility Period: 10/18/2009 -
Redemption Method: Mail In Submission
Confirmation #: DZVZ-2694-6286
Date Submitted: 08/13/2010
Errors(s):
The account number provided does not have a qualified programming package active on the account

Ahhh D* I sub to Premier + ST, and if that isnt a qualifying package what is?

Karma seems to work all the time

Update: The reciver issue has been resolved, I was credited back for the two HD DVR's that I Was charged for. I'm now once again waiting on the rebate to see what goes on with that.

I'm planning on transitioning to DirecTV after my tree service guy gets well. But with all these problems I wonder if that would be a mistake. Anyway when I go to the DTV site and put in an incomplete partial order, I do not see a place for a referral. Do you have to do that over the phone? I will not need an ETF rebate but are there other rebates that I should know about? I am looking for one HD DVR receiver and one plain HD receiver and subscribing to the DN equivalent of AEP plus HD, and an international package. I guess I'll be putting my DN receivers on EBAY once subscribed to DTV. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts