Preseason NFL Football Games

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Carlpete

Original poster
Aug 25, 2009
Indiana
Hi I have a 4DTV receiver with a 10 ft Winguard mesh dish for c/ku band, that was installed in 1993. I used to get all the NFL preseason games (especially the Packers), but each year it is getting harder. I don't use the dish for programming anymore, as I have Direct TV and get the NFL Sunday ticket. I've read in a forum that the Packers are broadcasted in HD and I would need a HD receiver. Quali-Tv and AZBOX were mentioned. Do these receivers replace the 4DTV receiver or are both needed for proper operation? If these receivers replace the 4DTV receiver, would I have to reprogram the satellites in or do I use the 4DTV receiver to move the dish to the desired satellites? Are a lot of the HD programs on one satellite? Is there anything else I would need to buy to received the Packer games again. Are the LNB's I have for c/ku band ok for hd reception? I replaced them about a year ago, as my house was struct by lightening. Sorry for all the questions, as this is all new to me again. Your help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Quali-Tv and AZBOX were mentioned.

Both will receive HD. The AXBox is the receiver of choice right now and probably the best because it'll receive other types of feeds as well.

Do these receivers replace the 4DTV receiver or are both needed for proper operation?

You'll need your 4DTV or something to move the dish.

Are a lot of the HD programs on one satellite?

Not that I know of. HD that's unscrambled that is.

Are the LNB's I have for c/ku band ok for hd reception? I replaced them about a year ago

I'm using the C/KU LNB's that I originally bought in the early 90s

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)