Press release from DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I spent a career working for the phone company. It's a 24/7 business. If you paid for a 24/7 service and it failed in the night or on a holiday you'd want to be able to reach someone and get it fixed pronto....

Ok, granted it's a 24/7 business, but if I have an emergency I'm not going to go for my tv if I need medical assistance. If your tv service fails on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, you CAN wait one more day to get it serviced. Television is a luxury and not a necessity. Try going without it for a week and see how much more you get accomplished or how much more quality family time you spend with one another. This idea that a stinkin satellite service NEEDS to be serviced on Christmas Day is CRAP!!!!! If your car breaks down on Christmas Day, are you going to get that serviced right away? Probably not. And you probably need your car more than your tv.

I don't know how this thread went down this path, but I don't think anyone is saying "ban other languages and throw violators in prison". That's not what "make English the official language of the US" means. It means that we'll stop wasting money on multi-language government forms. It means that to get by in day-to-day life, you'll need to speak at least passable English and stop expecting everyone else to conform to your prior culture.

Couldn't have said it better myself:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)