Press release from DISH

I am not sure what you were saying there, but just in case...

I would like to point out that Spanish-speaking Americans are easily the most observant Christians in the US. For example, every latin soap opera has a priest character. and most rooms have crucifixes on the wall.

I am sure there is a commercial saying:
Thank you!!!! I can only laugh at the (imagined) persecution that White, Christian (males) feel.

I love it when we mix our Spanish with Portuguese..... :D

Keep in mind that Los Angeles, the second most populated city in this country, has a majority of Spanish speakers.

What I am saying is that, "English" should be the official language of the United States.
:up:up:up:up:up I lived in calif and these dopes made me try to understand them. Forget you and learn english. I had too. My family moved here from Europe & we had to learn English to make a life in the USA. why not mexicans what makes them special?

Here in Cincinnati the Kroger stores are selling "Holiday Evergreen Trees".
So you win one and you lose one. I did ask a Kroger person who buys Holiday trees and got no answer. I know that if I was in the market for a Christmas Tree it would not be a Kroger Holiday tree. But we have a fake tree now.

anyone who was offended. People need to stop having imaginary enemies:)

But I must say, Charlie made a brilliant move on this one. He had the Dems, now FOX News on his side, and a whole lot of publicity to go with it. It can't be wrong. He never fails to amaze me with his shrewd moves.

Charlie did not have the Dems on his side they paid to have that channel and the Repubs
could have bought one too but they were too cheep.

Hate to break it to you guys, but this is America where people are FREE to do and say things that you may not like. It beats tyranny.

I don't know how this thread went down this path, but I don't think anyone is saying "ban other languages and throw violators in prison". That's not what "make English the official language of the US" means. It means that we'll stop wasting money on multi-language government forms. It means that to get by in day-to-day life, you'll need to speak at least passable English and stop expecting everyone else to conform to your prior culture.

I don't know how this thread went down this path, but I don't think anyone is saying "ban other languages and throw violators in prison". That's not what "make English the official language of the US" means. It means that we'll stop wasting money on multi-language government forms. It means that to get by in day-to-day life, you'll need to speak at least passable English and stop expecting everyone else to conform to your prior culture.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Charlie saying "Feliz Navidad de Dish Network" in order to make more $$$$.

----

Guys, maybe you should consider that back 100,000 years ago, the guy who trusted the stranger died when the stranger burnt down his village and stole his woman. And the guy who was naturally suspicious of strangers, survived and passed on his genes of suspicion to everyone. That is why " immigrants are evil " is a movement that is worldwide and why you feel the same way.

What none of you stop to consider that it is no longer 100,000 years ago, and we no longer live in villages of 200 people, so those instincts do not apply to the 21st Century.

Yea for Dish Network

:eek:k: It's about time we start getting back to Merry Christmas, it's one of the reasons for the Season. Peace to all and Merry Christmas to all. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)