Press Releases galore!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well just in time for me to put my purchase of a new HR10-250 and HD programing on indefinite hold. Glad I didn't fork out the extra cash for the HD-DVR and programming. I am sitting with a dual LNB and a triple LNB dish about to go HD (don't even want to thnik about a third dish).

Looks like SD with my TIVO's and standby until the dust settles and we know what's up. OTA local HD can suffice for now. Why do I feel like I dodged a bullet?

Is this why my box is so sluggish? As of a few days ago it has become really slow. Like when changing channels or scrolling through the guide.........takes a lot longer.
What does the message about DVI/HDCP on channel 201 mean?

Does anyone know if new NDS box requires Ethernet from the mother station to each TV or it uses coax?

rkr0923 said:
Is this why my box is so sluggish? As of a few days ago it has become really slow. Like when changing channels or scrolling through the guide.........takes a lot longer.

I have been having these same issues.

ds650 said:
A DVR that can network the whole house!!! Plus I see it has caller id ( I love that) & it can mark certain parts of shows. That way I can tag all of Stewies lines on Family Guy.

I have to have that. I wonder if charges for the 2nd & 3rd Tv hookups etc. would still apply?

Oh baby!! A server DVR. ;) Now that's HOT. Should I wire the whole house with cat5e? Can someone tell us more about this new DVR?

Oh baby!! A server DVR. Now that's HOT

Paris Hilton? Is that you? just kidding.

I agree, the more rumors I read, the more I drool.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)