Price Cut?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Alan Gordon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Dawson, GA
Before E3, there were rumors of a price cut for the XBOX 360 this Fall, but I never heard anything official... was it indeed just a rumor?!

~Alan

I'd hardly call that a confirmation...

I'd say it's still a good rumor at this point, but we wouldn't know anything official 6 months ahead of time or else nobody would buy one, they'd wait...

Yeah there is...

DS Lite + PSP are doing nothing but selling more and more units in the handheld world, Revo...er, Wii will be out, PS3 supply will ramp up after the new year. MS needs as many sales this christmas as it can get. I don't know that they'll cut $100 off the price, but maybe 50 bucks off, or worse bundle a terrible game with the system so you feel like you're getting more...

I think they may have finally phased psone out, but I'm not sure. I haven't been down the game aisles at bestbuy in a while, 27 months I think it is since I joined gamefly...

but ps2 isn't going anywhere...

I'ld guess PS2 will be around for a while. Looks like the XBOX1 shelves are getting smaller. I don't think there will be much XBOX1 stuff around after Christmas. I'm suprised they are still selling the system bundle for $179 or whatever.

-John

Well they don't have the library or the "must have" stigma to warrant taking the system off the shelf yet. I agree it's overpriced but you do get (bad) games with it. If you want good looking games, but don't want to pay next gen prices, xbox is still a pretty good option next to gamecube...

Purogamer said:
Yeah there is...

DS Lite + PSP are doing nothing but selling more and more units in the handheld world, Revo...er, Wii will be out, PS3 supply will ramp up after the new year. MS needs as many sales this christmas as it can get.

Since when DS or PSP compete in the same league as 360...?:eek:

Besides I said there's nothing... - notice the present continuous... ;) and it is true, I believe.
Fall or Christmas? That's another story.

I don't know that they'll cut $100 off the price, but maybe 50 bucks off, or worse bundle a terrible game with the system so you feel like you're getting more...

Nothing before PS3 is about to hit, believe me. I bet there won't be any kind of markdown before Fall, earliest.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts