Price Increase Coming...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oh I know it isn't totally their fault, but they don't have to pay their prices. I am all for telling ESPN to stick it.

What about all of these commercials on tv with The Black Eyed Peas, King Kong, Christina Aguilera, etc. I'm sure these people are not cheap or do it for free!

What about those white DIRECTV shirts and white vans the DIRECTV installers drive ? I'm sure those are not cheap. What about the money they pay their employees ? What about the money they pay for the vending machines in the breakroom ?

What about those new satellite thingies they launch ? Those aren't cheap.

What about those white DIRECTV shirts and white vans the DIRECTV installers drive ? I'm sure those are not cheap. What about the money they pay their employees ? What about the money they pay for the vending machines in the breakroom ?

Don't forget all the computers they have for customer service. :rolleyes:

All I was saying was they are paying big stars a lot of $$. And I know all the vans and satellites aren't cheap.

They can't keep raising prices by $3 every year or it will go so high that nobody can afford to keep it.
Bingo we have a winner. It wont be long until they price themselves right out of business. And in this climate? Its a slap in the face to loyal customers.

Its as simple as "what the market will bear" like it or not. I too don't care for the increase but have no troubles adding $3 - $7 / month to TV and clearing out the same amount I may "waste" elsewhere. It won't break me and if it would, maybe I need to rethink having SAT.

Its as simple as "what the market will bear" like it or not. I too don't care for the increase but have no troubles adding $3 - $7 / month to TV and clearing out the same amount I may "waste" elsewhere. It won't break me and if it would, maybe I need to rethink having SAT.
Once again a very good and classy post from a very good and classy member!!:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts