Price Increase/HD POLL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What will you do whenE* increases prices(This February) without adding any new HD Con

• Bend Over and take it like a Man!!

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • Cry and Scream about SciFi-HD and USA-HD not being availbe again this week

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Threaten to leave E* once again(but don't do it because you cant afford the $19.95 cancellation fee)

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Cry Like a Stuck Pig because E* Screwed you over once gain

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Actually switch to D*

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Do Nothing ..Because TV is Just TV and Life goes on

Votes: 127 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
When E* raises pricesthis february but does not add any New HD at The same time (99.9999999%) probability what will your reaction be?

umm they aren't raising the hd prices

they are actually allowing people to cut $10 off their hd price

and they aren't raising the dish dvr pack, so im all set, no dvr fee for me :)

I can wait till fall

I will wait a bit as I have the DVR Advantage pack. Then we shall see as DISH needs to 1. Replace 129 and 2. Get Fox-HD on satellite as it is too hard or impossible to pick up reliably around here.
3. This would be more national HD channels, such as the West movie channels in HD, CNN-HD, Sci-Fi-HD, FX-HD, Weather-HD, etc.

Last edited:
I tried to add Direct the last few weeks. Installer company cancelled on each install day. I look at it as them doing me a favor. with new encoders in place, Dish has made room for something. That something I would hope and think is more hd. When they do this is anyones guess. I think it will happen before the next sat launch. I am thinking that in the month of Feb. we will be seeing more hd.(I hope)

Exactly, I will wait as I have the DVR Advantage pack. Until this fall I will stick around. Then we shall see as DISH needs to 1. Replace 129 and 2. Get Fox-HD on satellite as it is too hard or impossible to pick up reliably around here.
3. This would be more national HD channels, such as the West movie channels in HD, CNN-HD, Sci-Fi-HD, FX-HD, Weather-HD, etc.

No Fox HD what market, where???

B$%tch and Moan cause we dont have Speed HD yet!!!!

Sci Fi and Usa Hd who cares!!! Speedweeks is upon us and we need Speed HD asap now!!!!!!

Now thats dumb to say.. SciFi and USA HD, who cares? I could say who cares about watching cars make a right turn for 3 hours and people named rickie richards and matt matthews etc... Point is.. there are plenty of people who want a lot of HD channels. Don't be narrow-minded.

I couldnt vote in this poll since I don't see the option that i'm happy as hell that I'll be saving $26 on feb. 1st.

I just signed up for dvr advantage which saves me me $4 now, $6 by next week....signed up for basically free cinemax for 2 years (another min. $10 monthly value)....and next week I'll save another $10 reducing my HD to the basics.

So for me, it's more like bend over E*! Well, i'm sure theyll still make a little profit but they sure did a heck of job keeping me from switching to D*.

edit: correction, I won't be signing up for the $10 HD pack for another 5 months. I forgot they gave me the $20 package free for 6 months, in addition to the 6 free months I already had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)