Price Increase on NFLST for 2010 season

Status
Please reply by conversation.
why in the h3ll does everything keep going up up up. I will get the ST only because I have to watch the eagles play but I will search hard for a alternative way
WHY WHY DIRECTV WHY
Please someone let me know anything alternative to watch philly locals in FL

I subscribed to ST for the 2nd half of this season and was really impressed. I liked the mix channel the best. I was thinking about doing the full season next year, but at the increased price I'm not sure it's worth it. I might consider doing the half season again though.

If you do the math, you'll find that paying for the whole year is MUCH cheaper than just half.

why in the h3ll does everything keep going up up up. I will get the ST only because I have to watch the eagles play but I will search hard for a alternative way
WHY WHY DIRECTV WHY
Please someone let me know anything alternative to watch philly locals in FL

Who sets the prices the NFL or D* ?

I've seen Satracer approach the subject before. It costs D* a lot of money. I'm not defending them, but they do have to drop down a chunk.

Just read, Direct's winning bid was over $700 mil/yr until 2014. Forgot it was auction style.

Directv spent $4bil in 2009 to keep it.

if it doesn't include HD, they'd better give me $100 off with free Superfan or somethign when I call to cancel

for shaw, and shaw direct selling NHLCI and NFLST for 165usd, all the games are not in HD, not even close. only Directv has all the NFL games in HD, and only Directv has superfan.

if you dont care about HD, then yes shaw is a good choice, that is if you can get it.

Directv's price is getting a little out of hand. I am undecided for next year.

Thats pretty dumb when you think about it, seeing there was no one else invited to the auction.

Everyone was allowed to bid, if they agreed to carry NFL Network.

IF this was the continuation of the D* contract from the previous one, it was EXCLUSIVE to D* and now remains that way.

I can't believe that it was open to anyone and NO ONE bidded enough to get in on the NFL.

ST has the same # of games coming up in 2010 that they had in 2009 & 2008.
I dont know what sched your looking at.

I think he's referring to the games that have been moved off the ST over to the Thursday games and any other ones that happen to NOT be on Sunday now.

That said, they've been doing that for a long time now.

IF this was the continuation of the D* contract from the previous one, it was EXCLUSIVE to D* and now remains that way.

I can't believe that it was open to anyone and NO ONE bidded enough to get in on the NFL.

They paid 700mil/yr to get it (highest bid). They then later paid 4billion to retain it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.