Pricing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RONZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
Luzerne
Does anyone have a idea how much Dish charges for a bundled package for TV, phone and internet service ?

Last edited:
Sorry I am not sure why this posted under the uplinks I tried to move it but was not able to

Does anyone have a idea how much Dish charges for a bundled package for TV, phone and internet service ?

Dish uses telephone providers for bundling packages and they can vary depending on where you live. Dish also has their own satellite internet but I only recommend it for people that live in rural areas that have no other way to get high speed internet. Dish offers a $10 discount if you have their TV and satellite internet bundled together.

Dish uses telephone providers for bundling packages and they can vary depending on where you live. Dish also has their own satellite internet but I only recommend it for people that live in rural areas that have no other way to get high speed internet. Dish offers a $10 discount if you have their TV and satellite internet bundled together.

Thanks, a friend down state has Comcast Triple play where there monthly bill is around 200.00 There is no other option in their area as far as a local provider. They were thinking about satellite to see what would be more competing. 200.00 seems very high to me

It looks like Comcast has some Triple Play offerings around $125/month after the discounts the first couple years come off. The $200/month is likely an upgraded TV package, faster internet speed, etc. Not sure what you have now, but you can look into that and see what you can shave off to get a better deal (i.e., 25mbps internet may be fine for you instead of 50mbps).

I myself am not a fan of any bundling. I know it looks great with the initial savings but they get you one way or another. Bundled accounts just seem to have more problems from my history. What I find amazing is how people will go crazy about how their bill doubled all of a sudden with their triple play offer. What did you expect to happen after the promotions were over. You need to look at what the final price is going to be after all the discounts.

I myself am not a fan of any bundling. I know it looks great with the initial savings but they get you one way or another. Bundled accounts just seem to have more problems from my history. What I find amazing is how people will go crazy about how their bill doubled all of a sudden with their triple play offer. What did you expect to happen after the promotions were over. You need to look at what the final price is going to be after all the discounts.

This actually is not on my account. My provider is Dish. My area has no real internet accept a I phone or MIFI. Anyway I was questioning the cost of having Dish bundle but that might lead to the same problem in my future

I use Verizon Wireless for phone and Dish for TV.
Time Warner/Earthlink for internet. They keep sneaking my bill up, $2 today to $42. I called and complained and they lowered to $35 a month.
If you don't like your bill call someone and complain. I said I wanted to go back to $40 they said no, how about $35, I said OK.

Frontier offers bundling with Dish if you have Frontier in your area. Frontier offers a 10% discount on everything and $5 off your Dish bill if you bundle TV, internet and phone. I added up $28 in monthly savings going this route. It does require a one year contract that automatically renews each year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)