Probably a dumb question but I will ask...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shy007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
South Carolina
I've been reading where you guys say they will be giving away new DVR's in the future.... I'm tired of trying to record with the VCR and I want a DVR soon.... Should I wait or go ahead and get one now..... Also, anyway to get one for almost nothing now?

I am not sure if this is correct, but it is my understanding that they will give you a credit of $100 for buying a DVR. I think this applies to HD-Tivos as well but if you buy a SD-Tivo for $99 then it is free. Not sure if they charge tax.

I would highly recommend giving Robert at Value Electronics a call. He is one of our forum sponsors. You can find the link at the top of the page.

I agree with silver surfer on this one. I got my HD-Tivo from Robert and hes the best, very fast shipping and awesome customer service.

How long does it take to get a response from VE? I sent them an email almost 2 days ago about purchasing a system and haven't heard back. Just seems like a long time based on all the positive reviews I've heard on the board.

pstineme said:
How long does it take to get a response from VE? I sent them an email almost 2 days ago about purchasing a system and haven't heard back. Just seems like a long time based on all the positive reviews I've heard on the board.

That is very odd, Robert is very active in these boards and as a matter of fact I was PMing with him yesterday. It is probably a case of the email being lost...most definately give him a call or PM him. You will not be dis-satisfied!

Definately give him a call or PM him. He's very quick on getting back with people!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts