Problem using dual mode with sling adapter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DocPit

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Midwest
I have the following set-up:

TV1 and TV2 hooked up to 722k with Sling Adapter; 722k in dual mode. Note: We don't have an MT2 module, but we do get local programming over satellite.

Problem: My wife records her Soaps at noon. If I try to watch local programming on my PC, I have to stop the recording, which I dare not do. If I interfere with my wife's soaps, I'm better off dead!
I thought that in dual mode, the 722k would record her soaps and let me watch any program without any conflict. Any ideas as to why my watching a live TV program necessitates canceling her recording session?

Last edited:
The Sling Adapter will always take over TV2, and there's no way to change this. The best thing to do is just as dwarren2 suggested, change the recordings so they default to record on TV1

The one thing I have noticed is when I activate DRA, the TV! output switches to what is on TV@. Wife complained, but you can switch it back to TV1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)