Problem Viewing WRZB-LD on a Joey 2 Connected to a HWS

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I am encountering an issue that affects a local low power station and all of it's subchannels.

The station is the subject WRZB-LD. I can view it live on the HWS. I cannot watch an ongoing recording from the beginning. I can watch it from the HWS after it is complete (sometimes with a slight delay).

When I watch from either of my Joey 2s. I cannot tune it in live. I cannot even join the tuner being used by the HWS if it is tuned to that station (though it is viewable from the HWS). I can replay a recording from the channel after it is complete but occasionally I have to first open it from the HWS, watch for a moment and then stop it and then restart it from the Joey 2.

HWS software is U715. Joy software is U751.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what is happening and/or suggestions on how to get more normal behavior?

I guess no one has ever seen sucha problem before----or does not believe me.

I have a SNAP and that helps with opning existing recordings from a Joey but I still cannot tune to the station from a Joey---I geta blank screen.

I just find it odd that I experience this with only one channel.

I have inded rebooted both the HWS and Joeys. This problem has persisted across multiple rescans.

I thought I would try bumping this. Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone else encountered this with this station or any other?

I have given up on figuring this one out. I have seen this issue with multiple Hoppers and Joeys and the remedies cited here have been tried umpteen times with no effect.
I gather that I am the only one in the DC area that sees this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts