Problem with CBS on Galaxy 3C (95)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Joe DC

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2011
Cana,Va
Been having severe video degradation and audio sync problems with transponder 4166 V 6614 but only on KEPR (CBS). The other Spanish subchannels are OK. This has been ongoing for a couple of weeks. Thought it might be on the transmitting end but since it has gone on for so long it must be on my end. Just wanted someone else to confirm if they were also having issues. Thanks.

It's been that way with me as well. The picture looks extremely pixelated and the sound is way out of sync

Same issue with me and the MicroHD. Bad pic and sound. I thought there was something funky going on with my system, but nice to see others are having the same issue so it's not just me.

Yep your not the only one. :)

Seems likely it would get fixed if the real users noticed a problem...
I see nobody bothered to describe their dish & feed.
Could we get someone with a 12'er and ortho give a report? :up
?

HTPC TeVii S464, 10' Channel Master, C/Ku ortho Norsat PLLs. I have a very strong signal and extremely pixelated most of the time. Sometimes it clears up for a couple seconds and looks like a crappy SD signal. No problem with Audio I can detect.

Welcome to 1993 on your 486 with high end VGA graphics!

Audio and video are no where near in sync either, with video lagging by about a minute. It's not your system, it's at the uplink.

Thanks for all the feedback. Strange that whoever is on the receiving end has not complained and I guess are still paying the bill.

Just watched CBS programming on KEPR and noticed that KBOI was working for a short time without any problems around 3 but now is back to a fixed picture on KBOI again, so they know they have a problem and are working on it. Sure hope they get it fixed before tomorrow evening.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)