Problem with D* website?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Firefox opens it A-OK please everyone stop using that excuse; it has been debunked time & time again.
I don't think any one is blaming Firefox, but it's the commonality for those having issues. The only people having issues are using Firefox, and those same users have no issues on the same PC using IE. That's a fact, not an excuse.

I have used Firefox for over 2 years at both work and home. I swear by Firefox, and am not going to rip on it by any means. I just used the D* website at work yesterday with Firefox having no issues. Today it did not work, however IE did. It's certainly not a coincidence that so many people started having issues on the same day. While we can't "blame" Firefox itself, something must have changed with the site that did not "like" Firefox.

I'm having no issues at home via Firefox, so either I have a different version of a plugin at work, or something has changed to resolve the "issue". (and I'm talking on the D* side, not Firefox)

It appears the issue is resolved. I tried the D* site at work this morning using FF and now the page loads fine. I still think that the combination of D* and FF was the problem during a window of time yesterday morning/early afternoon....

It appears the issue is resolved. I tried the D* site at work this morning using FF and now the page loads fine. I still think that the combination of D* and FF was the problem during a window of time yesterday morning/early afternoon....

I doubt it was a FF issue. I use it without any problems. I logged in less than ten minutes after you posted about the problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts