Problem with DVR and Zlvng

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 28, 2009
Florida
My wife has 2 shows set to record for channel 218 Zlvng. They are Yoga sutra now and Rock your yoga. They are an hour long.

They were recording fine until last week they started showing up in the guide as 30 minutes per show. Now the DVR only records the first 30 minutes and the second one doesn't record because it's the same episode thus a duplicate . Can a dirt member help?

Not sure I understand why you're asking for DIRT help on this...
Redo the timers to reflect the change in times?? If the guide thinks it's a duplicate you can override the skipped event and tell it to record...
.. or manually extend the first timer by 33 minutes... many work arounds..

They should report it to the techs because it's an error in the programme guide. The show is 1 hour and shouldn't be split into 30 minute segments.

Unless that is how the information is being sent to them from Tribune. And possibly how it is being sent to Tribune from the channel owner. Usually when they do that though, it is two separate episode numbers.

It's the same episode number for both 30 min segments. I watched the whole hour today and it was the same show. The second 30 minute was a continuation of the first.

Do what dwarren2 suggests.
Otherwise you, your children, your children's children and beyond will all be long gone before it gets fixed. Even then they will make another mistake in fixing it.

It's frustrating but I guess I will have to do that. Surprised that a DIRT member hasn't replied.

It's frustrating but I guess I will have to do that. Surprised that a DIRT member hasn't replied.
DIRT handles two different websites and can't look at every message that flows with each. If you take the time to PM them you might get an answer...

They do more than two websites. They also handle other forums, but also complaint website as well such as pissedconsumer.com. Throw in Facebook and Twitter and the many other tasks they perform and they manage to keep busy all day.

They do more than two websites. They also handle other forums, but also complaint website as well such as pissedconsumer.com. Throw in Facebook and Twitter and the many other tasks they perform and they manage to keep busy all day.
Yeah, that too..... :)

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)