Problem with HD DVR Box

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

james6912

Original poster
Feb 5, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has had any issues similar to mine. Last night i was watching TV on my HD DVR box and the picture just started to get all pixilized then as I switched channels I was receiving alot of channel currently not available. I was still able to access my menus etc but no live picture. I have a standard box and that one was working fine. I called customer service and they reset it a few times and they had me unplug the box but nothing improved it got worse. By the time I was done with the verizon rep the HD box would not let me get to a channel higher than 535...if i pressed channel 802 it would direct me right to 535. Then as I was hanging up with verizon last night he said he would try one last thing. I went to bed and when I tried it this morning the box seems worse than ever the time does not even appear anymore just a 0 on the display. Anyone ever have any problems like this?

I have had a lot of problems with the hd dvr boxs since the new img every day something new.

The FSC rep put your box back to the original factory settings like when it first is hooked up. Unfortunately this happens a lot, because they don't know what the hell they are doing. You probably need to either a) Have them re-initialize and activate your box again or b) Have a trouble ticket created and have the box replaced. The tech that comes out will figure this out once they see the display on the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts