Problem with online scheduling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

probinson

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
NW Pennsylvania
I've been using online scheduling since the beta phase with no issues. I have a 722K and a 622 both hooked up to my router via Ethernet cables.

Recently, my 722K has been frequently showing as "offline" and unable to connect on the Dish Remote Access page. However, I know that it is not offline. Both receivers are hooked up to the same router and both show as "Connected Online", with the 622 reporting an IP address of 192.168.15.2 and the 722K showing 192.168.15.3 and a gateway of 192.168.15.1.

My 622 always connects with no problems, but my 722K has been having this problem more and more frequently, after months of working properly. To make things even more odd, absolutely nothing has changed in my setup, and sometimes it connects with no issues.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause something like this, or is this just a weird glitch with the Remote access website?

Thanks.

I have had the issue a time or two with my 722. This started about the same time that some of us had trouble accessing our accounts online. The first time it happened I was still able to create the timer, it was on the 722 about 15-20 minutes later.

Curious as to who your internet provider is? Some of us with Centurylink had issues longer than others with different providers.

My ISP is RoadRunner (Time Warner Cable), but I don't think the problem is related to my ISP, because I've also tried accessing from work and my parent's house (they have Verizon DSL) with the same result.

I also just noticed as I try to access my 722k from work that it is showing HD ABC channel KATC 3-00 and HD CBS channel KELO 11-00 in the 722k grid, which is not correct either. I don't get either of those channels.

It's been almost 2 days now since I've been able to access the 722k, with the 622 working flawlessly hooked up to the same router. Weird.

Every since they added the offline feature of adding timers through the satellite this has been happening. DISH is acting clueless about this one.

I just checked mine, and both my 722k and 622 are working again. There are others posting in the thread in the technical discussions forum that it's working for them also. Dish must've fixed something.

It seems to work and the UI is better than before. My only problem is accidentally clicking when I am just trying to get the title to use as a lookup in the IMDb and my personal 750 HD and 500 SD movie recordings on disk.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)