Problem with Sadoun returns...! PLEASE READ!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I bought two Twinhan devices from Sadoun, an internal card and a USB box.

I couldn't get either one to work, but there was nothing wrong with the equipment. For example, right now I can't figure out where Galaxy 3C is on the list of satellites that comes with the Twinhan software and I can't figure out what the numbers on the satellite list are supposed to mean.

I've had other problems but they were all due to something other than defective equipment.

I have had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Sadoun however, and I"m sure they would have given me help and assistance if I had chosen to ask them for it.

It's just my opinion but I think the satellite cards and boxes for computers are somewhat difficult to work with because there are so many variables on the PC side and the software can be difficult to figure out.

While it might seem like a cheaper way to get started I would hesitate to recommend a PC based approach to a beginner, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sadoun to anyone.

Just an update...

After all this mess I have went thru, finally today, Saturday, my credit card was refunded, full refund including my shipping. I had to wait about 8 days to get the refund, Natalie, she told me she was too busy to sit down and do the refunds, but the day I spoke w/ her, she said she was doing them....8days later, I get a refund. I just can't do business with them like I used to. But thanks to everyone who read and responded. Thanks, the end. :)

Sadoun RMA service is mediocre at best.

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with our RMA dept. I can assure you this is not typical and we handle online RMA requests promptly.

If you PM me your order #, I will follow up on this for you.

Here is recent feedback we received from our eBay customers:
eBay Feedback Profile for sadounsales

If aynyone has problems reaching us by phone (especially on Mondays or Tuesday - the most busiest days of the week for us ), please don't hesitate to drop us an email at info@sadoun.com or use the online contact form at Sadoun Satellite Sales (1-888-519-9595) We will be prompt to return your email (or call you) to follow up on your request.

Sadoun I will have to disagree with your statement here. I spent over $300 on your website to be able to enjoy some satellite TV. A month later I am still waiting for a response from you on my RMA. I bought the most expensive LNB in hope of getting quality. What I got is a broken LNB which I RMAed and now is waiting in the dark as to what happened with my RMA. I sent an email as you suggested here, with no reply. My next step will have to be a letter to the BBB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts