Problem with Skip Forward on HR-21?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cummingsje

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
Been on the site for awhile but new to D* (former E*). My wife told me today that she has experienced problems with the slip forward function. On a couple of occasions she said that when she pressed it the show would go to the end of the recording. I was a little skeptical until I did the same thing. There are no special circumstances, just regular recordings. This has been happening sporadically since our install about a month ago. Is this a known issue or should we be calling D*. We have an HR-21-100. No problems with service so far other than this. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I should have specified that I've restarted a few times with no effect (RBR, menu reset, unplug).

Last edited:
Mine is set to 30skip. If I do too many 30 skips too fast, audio and vid will be out of sync but skipping back once usually corrects it. Doesn't bother me, I've gotten used to it. I've never had what you described happen to me though.

I downloaded the CE this past friday and voila, no problem with the 30sec slip!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts