problem with the 121 signal

ebehalifax

Original poster
Oct 30, 2004
Hello,

I am having a problem with the 121 signal and hope someone can help me with new ideas....

I have a 39 inch dish and a single ( do i need dual?) universall Ku-band linear lnb LOW BAND 10.70~11.70 GHz,HIGH BAND 11.70~12.75 GHz . I plugged the it directly to a 4900 receiver, no switch. Using a sat finder I was able to find the position of the sat, strong signal etc... However the 4900 receiver don't detect a signal at all. I am using transponder 20 to look for a signal and tried several other.

Anyone have the same problem ? I am pretty sure I have a good position, it only slightly to the right of the 119.
Is not the cable because i do receive signal from other sat.

Thanks for your help.

4 digi number receiver don't support to the regular KU sugnal, you need newest 3 digi number receiver. BTW, how you get the low and high band frequency like that ( seems odd), is it on the universal LNBF label ?

What I mean is, are you talking dish network receiver ?? If the answer is yes, then none of this setting will work.

Its the LNB. Universal LNBF's wont work with Dish Network. You need a standard KU LNBF.
The receiver should work. If you go into the system install screen and you have an option for "105" or "121", then it will work

sksatellite" I thinl his receiver has it. The ones that don't are the X000 ones (except for 6000)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts